Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: I need a Writer...

  1. #1
    Registered User al_capone's Avatar
    Join Date
    07 Aug 2006
    Location
    London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Posts
    224

    Default I need a Writer...


  2. #2
    Livin the Atheist life Cesare Borgia's Avatar
    Join Date
    29 Nov 2004
    Location
    Westcoast USA
    Age
    33
    Posts
    5,930

    Default Re: I need a Writer...

    I can help you, depending on the kind of material you want, club shit i don't do but if it's a thinking man's rap i can help. The first 3 rhymes are free.

  3. #3
    Junior Member IzZy BeatZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 Jan 2008
    Location
    Centralia, WA
    Age
    26
    Posts
    9

    Default Re: I need a Writer...

    you need a better person to mix your tracks. your voice is nuts. but the quality is iffy. i would do ur beats and songs too if you had the quality.

  4. #4
    Registered User al_capone's Avatar
    Join Date
    07 Aug 2006
    Location
    London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Posts
    224

    Default Re: I need a Writer...

    im workin with a weak ass mic right now...i been doin my own recording...my own writing but i think i could do alot betta with anutha mind ya dig...i been makin my own tracks as well...im workin with pro tools , FL7 , and cubase sx....i got a samson dynamic mic...i think my ownly problem is the mix...so how can u help me...must i add dat im broke !!!! so dont expect much...lol

  5. #5
    Registered User al_capone's Avatar
    Join Date
    07 Aug 2006
    Location
    London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Posts
    224

    Default Re: I need a Writer...

    Quote Originally Posted by CESARE BORGIA View Post
    I can help you, depending on the kind of material you want, club shit i don't do but if it's a thinking man's rap i can help. The first 3 rhymes are free.
    i sing R&B my man....

  6. #6
    Straight Up Piff A. Woods's Avatar
    Join Date
    02 Dec 2004
    Location
    MN
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,571

    Default Re: I need a Writer...

    I can write R&B songs....though I don't actually WRITE music, so I don't know how I would convey what notes to sing when...

  7. #7
    Livin the Atheist life Cesare Borgia's Avatar
    Join Date
    29 Nov 2004
    Location
    Westcoast USA
    Age
    33
    Posts
    5,930

    Default Re: I need a Writer...

    If i could learn the R&B structure i could still help out.

  8. #8
    Senior Member jefpeace's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 Oct 2007
    Location
    Mount Morris, NY
    Age
    58
    Posts
    2,027

    Default Re: I need a Writer...

    Quote Originally Posted by al_capone View Post
    im workin with a weak ass mic right now...i been doin my own recording...my own writing but i think i could do alot betta with anutha mind ya dig...i been makin my own tracks as well...im workin with pro tools , FL7 , and cubase sx....i got a samson dynamic mic...i think my ownly problem is the mix...so how can u help me...must i add dat im broke !!!! so dont expect much...lol
    Broke is a bad place to be. Since money is tight, I'll suggest a lower-end mic that is perfect for your voice ... Audix Om3b. You can find 'em on eBay for under a hundred bucks and they're very good vocal mics.

    Your vocal quality is there and I agree you could be a contender with the right songs, so best of luck with your search. When you have enough material for an album, give me a holla and I'll be more than happy to hook you up wth distribution and if the trax are good enough, I'll consider publishing your music as well.

    Seriously, you've got the talent now go find a songwriter to give you the material to take you into the arena. Best of luck.

  9. #9
    Registered User al_capone's Avatar
    Join Date
    07 Aug 2006
    Location
    London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Posts
    224

    Default Re: I need a Writer...

    Quote Originally Posted by jefpeace View Post
    Broke is a bad place to be. Since money is tight, I'll suggest a lower-end mic that is perfect for your voice ... Audix Om3b. You can find 'em on eBay for under a hundred bucks and they're very good vocal mics.

    Your vocal quality is there and I agree you could be a contender with the right songs, so best of luck with your search. When you have enough material for an album, give me a holla and I'll be more than happy to hook you up wth distribution and if the trax are good enough, I'll consider publishing your music as well.

    Seriously, you've got the talent now go find a songwriter to give you the material to take you into the arena. Best of luck.


    preciate ya fam dats what i tryin to do get a a nice songwriter to work wit.....

Similar Threads

  1. Canada Artist Pist A JR Writer
    By Young Ef in forum Mainstream Music
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-06-2007, 1:55 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About CrazyPellas

CrazyPellas is a great music community that was founded in 2004, for Artists, DJs and Producers to Upload Music, Share Music and Get Feedback on your Music. We are constantly striving to improve CrazyPellas and ask you to contact us if you have any suggestions or if their is anything that we can help you with.

Connect With Us