I Am Not The One Song By Michelle
Verse 1
Baby I wish you would stop. Calling the cops on me. I have not done drugs and other things. I wish
you would change your mind. Your going to run out of time. And I know that you want me in trouble.
I am not going to jail or the other. I looked at you like you were mine. But baby you did not give
me time. I am heart broken about every thing. I don't want be with a diamond ring. On my finger is
the only thing. I can't be in love with you any more. So I would rather move on some more.
Chorus
I am not the one. Who says I am going to kill someone. You can tell me all you want too. That you do
tell the cops a lie. And I wish you would go to jail. I am not the one. Who wants the cops to come
They should take your cell phone away from you. That is what they should do. Because of you calling
me names. I am not the one. You won't have fun. I am not the one.
VVerse 2
You should know by now. The people I work for any how. Did not kidnap you. That's what you have also
have been saying too. They need to fire you. If I had a tape I would record your mistakes. And I am
going to have to say good by to you. I am not your friend and we are through. I am so done. Your not
on the run. You should not lie about someone. I am done being your friend. This is the end of me
I will not set you free. You will be with out me.
Chorus
I am not the one. Who says I am going to kill someone. You can tell me all you want too. That you do tell the cops a lie. And I wish you would go to jail. I am not the one. Who wants the cops to come
They should take your cell phone away from you. That is what they should do. Because of you keep
because of you calling me names. I am not the one. You won't have fun. I am not the one.
Verse 3
I am scared of what will happen. My mom says let it go they will deal with it so. But you don't
understand what am I going to do right there. I don't know if anyone cares. But I do. I want my
friends to feel safe because of me. I love them like a sister to me. It makes me sad. He will act
really bad. I could tell you right now. I want him gone some how. So that we can do what we need
to do. I am not going to break the law. I will write songs instead of that. It will make me feel
better and that. I am getting a new job. Because of him and others I can't stand he is not my man.
Chorus 2 times around