16-02-2012 until 19-03-2020
How To Embed Your Music In Your Post (How To Videos!)
We are pleased to announce that we are working with major (and not so major) online music hosts to allow you to embed your music from them into your posts right here on CrazyPellas! These include Bandcamp, TinDeck, SoundCloud, SoundClick, HulkShare, RocBattle, ReverbNation, OfficialFM and major video hosts Hulu, YouTube, Vimeo, DailyMotion, Metacafe, Google, Facebook.
Watch the videos below on how you can include them in your posts!
- How To Upload Your Music to CrazyPellas
- How To Embed MP3 Files (Video)
- How To Embed Official.FM Tracks (Video)
- How To Embed ReverbNation Tracks (Video)
- How To Embed SoundClick Tracks (Video)
- How To Embed SoundCloud Sets (Video)
- How To Embed SoundCloud Tracks (Video)
- How To Embed Bandcamp Tracks / Albums (Video)
- How To Embed MixCloud Tracks (Video)
- How to Embed HulkShare Tracks (Video)
- How To Embed TinDeck Tracks (Video)
- How To Embed RocBattle Beats (Video)
- How To Embed Videos (Video)
If you have any questions or know who we should be working with please let us know in the Discuss 'How To Embed...' thread.
10-11-2006 until 11-12-2020
Warning about Phishing to all members
Credits to PDP
Allright, I just wanted to inform all members about a practice called phishing, that I have seen recently taking down vbulletin forums. Phishing is the practice of illegaly obtaining members usernames and passwords through use of links. What happens is, somebody leaves a link on our site, you click on it, and the link asks for your user id and password, you put it in, and you may have just sent your info to a hacker, who can now take over your account (extremely bad scenario, is if a mods account is phished, the culprit can mass delete all threads, cause shit etc.)
whenever you click on a link, look at the bottom bar of your browser and make sure the site name matches the top address bar, if it doesent, someone is trying to get you.
also try and use different passwords for your different applications, e-mail, photobucket, ebay, etc.
Watch out for links, and watch out for phishers
stay safe, stay smart lol