Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Somebody Help Me

  1. #1
    Registered User mweez's Avatar
    Join Date
    12 Apr 2013

    Default Somebody Help Me

    Whats up yall. I need help getting that live rock performance sound that you hear in some of rick ross jay-z and etc sorta like how t-minus used in HYFR for drake and wayne. i use fl studio 11 so if you have any advice or can help me get that sound i would really appreciate it.

  2. #2

    Default Re: Somebody Help Me

    Its been a while since ive produced an tracks but there was a time when i was looking for that same sound. It is highly likely that the sound your looking for was done by a guitarist live for the producer. Keep that in mind when trying to recreate something you hear from major artists. You can try getting VSTs that are strictly guitars. Probly have a better chance of finding what your looking for. I used Hypersonic 2 and actually had some decent guitars on it. i did some layering and adjusting and was able to get real close to the sound i wanted. just my 2 cents. best of luck.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
About CrazyPellas

CrazyPellas is a great music community that was founded in 2004, for Artists, DJs and Producers to Upload Music, Share Music and Get Feedback on your Music. We are constantly striving to improve CrazyPellas and ask you to contact us if you have any suggestions or if their is anything that we can help you with.

Connect With Us