Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: looking for someone to MIX/MASTER a song for me..DEADLINE JUNE 10th

  1. #1
    Registered User kronusprod's Avatar
    Join Date
    06 Feb 2013
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    210

    Default looking for someone to MIX/MASTER a song for me..DEADLINE JUNE 10th

    Some of you may know I'm working on a 10 minute mix. It has to be done by June 15th. And I'm about halfway done, meaning I probably won't have time to properly mix and master this.

    Yes, I will pay you, but I'm not rich. Anyone that's up to this please respond in the thread, PM me, or send me an email.

    If you email me, put MIX/MASTER in the subject.
    My email is kyle.z.sullivan@gmail.com

  2. #2

    Default Re: looking for someone to MIX/MASTER a song for me..DEADLINE JUNE 10th

    what does the mixing/mastering include
    is it beat+vocals or is it several instrument layers and you want them to be mixed and mastered?
    i'm interested in doing it maybe, just pm me the details and the price you got in mind and we will see further

    greets, tobi


  3. #3
    Registered User kronusprod's Avatar
    Join Date
    06 Feb 2013
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    210

    Default Re: looking for someone to MIX/MASTER a song for me..DEADLINE JUNE 10th

    Quote Originally Posted by DJ T.O.B View Post
    what does the mixing/mastering include
    is it beat+vocals or is it several instrument layers and you want them to be mixed and mastered?
    i'm interested in doing it maybe, just pm me the details and the price you got in mind and we will see further

    greets, tobi
    your inbox is full.

  4. #4
    Registered User kronusprod's Avatar
    Join Date
    06 Feb 2013
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    210

    Default Re: looking for someone to MIX/MASTER a song for me..DEADLINE JUNE 10th



    Here's the first half of it. This is what you'd be working with.

  5. #5

    Default Re: looking for someone to MIX/MASTER a song for me..DEADLINE JUNE 10th

    Quote Originally Posted by kronusprod View Post
    your inbox is full.
    sry, my fault, its clean now, so you can hit me up

    Quote Originally Posted by kronusprod View Post


    Here's the first half of it. This is what you'd be working with.
    hit me up with ur details, i gotta know what exactly i gotta do and what ur gonna pay me
    is the tracks several layers? how much layers and whats the length? u say this is half of it so its 10 mins long? thats pretty much man ... but well hit me up via pm, better to talk all that stuff privately


  6. #6

    Default Re: looking for someone to MIX/MASTER a song for me..DEADLINE JUNE 10th

    Quote Originally Posted by kronusprod View Post
    your inbox is full.
    sry, my fault, its clean now, so you can hit me up

    Quote Originally Posted by kronusprod View Post


    Here's the first half of it. This is what you'd be working with.
    hit me up with ur details, i gotta know what exactly i gotta do and what ur gonna pay me
    is the tracks several layers? how much layers and whats the length? u say this is half of it so its 10 mins long? thats pretty much man ... but well hit me up via pm, better to talk all that stuff privately

    tobi


  7. #7

    Default Re: looking for someone to MIX/MASTER a song for me..DEADLINE JUNE 10th

    i retired from this, so kronusprod is still searching for somebody to mix/master the tracks
    get at him if you are interested

    @kronusprod: if you don't get a reply in the next 1 or 2 weeks just make a new thread ;)


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About CrazyPellas

CrazyPellas is a great music community that was founded in 2004, for Artists, DJs and Producers to Upload Music, Share Music and Get Feedback on your Music. We are constantly striving to improve CrazyPellas and ask you to contact us if you have any suggestions or if their is anything that we can help you with.

Connect With Us