Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 317

Thread: FREE Tags/Drops (DRY)

  1. #91
    Registered User Don_Catman's Avatar
    Join Date
    05 May 2012
    Location
    Barbados
    Posts
    4

    Default Re: FREE Tags/Drops (DRY)

    Thanks a million man!

  2. #92

    Default Re: FREE Tags/Drops (DRY)

    Irvin Numbaz Harvey
    I would like a drop saying "You're now booting up with Adobe the mixtape" my company name is Seven 81 & my artist name is Numbaz (pronounced "Numbuhz")

  3. #93

    Default Re: FREE Tags/Drops (DRY)

    Quote Originally Posted by Dj Excrucial View Post
    Thanks man!! I loved the tags! U da man bruh!

  4. #94
    AUDIO REDUX Dj Excrucial's Avatar
    Join Date
    15 May 2007
    Location
    California
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,159

    Default Re: FREE Tags/Drops (DRY)

    Quote Originally Posted by Digitzzz View Post
    Irvin Numbaz Harvey
    I would like a drop saying "You're now booting up with Adobe the mixtape" my company name is Seven 81 & my artist name is Numbaz (pronounced "Numbuhz")
    Done! Sorry I'm a little late on this one.

    Attachment 1644

  5. #95

    Default Re: FREE Tags/Drops (DRY)

    Thanks a lot for this!! A lot of people dont take the time out to help someone else! I'll be putting these to good use! & it sounds great too!




    Quote Originally Posted by Dj Excrucial View Post
    Done! Sorry I'm a little late on this one.

    Attachment 1644

  6. #96
    Junior Member twizzysolo's Avatar
    Join Date
    22 Mar 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    21

    Default Re: FREE Tags/Drops (DRY)

    #Liked & shared of fb.
    If you could have my drop saying "Theres a monster in your speakers,Its DJ Twizzy Solo"
    Thanks

  7. #97

    Default Re: FREE Tags/Drops (DRY)

    Hi iv liked your page. Could you do a tag just saying 'Aaron Jay in the mix' please?

  8. #98

    Default Re: FREE Tags/Drops (DRY)

    Adrian GnoteBeatz | Facebook , Hey, was wondering if you could do something that says "G Note Beatz" and or "productions" and also a short "perfect" , Thanks in advance (Y).

  9. #99
    AUDIO REDUX Dj Excrucial's Avatar
    Join Date
    15 May 2007
    Location
    California
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,159

    Default Re: FREE Tags/Drops (DRY)

    Sorry guys, I never got the email that this thread had new posts in it. I'll get started on the drops ASAP!

  10. #100
    Junior Member twizzysolo's Avatar
    Join Date
    22 Mar 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    21

    Default Re: FREE Tags/Drops (DRY)

    no rush we are all on ur time

  11. #101
    Registered User DJ 2da's Avatar
    Join Date
    14 May 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1

    Default Re: FREE Tags/Drops (DRY)

    Liked AUDIO REDUX on facebook.

    Could I get a drop that says, "You are now rockin with DJ 2da! And THAT's fasho..."
    And one that says "DJ 2da aka Barack O'2da aka Carlos San'2da aka Tony Mon'2da aka dropkick ya favorite DJ"

    2da pronounced like Woulda Coulda Shoulda, not TOO Da.

    Thanks man.

  12. #102
    AUDIO REDUX Dj Excrucial's Avatar
    Join Date
    15 May 2007
    Location
    California
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,159

    Default Re: FREE Tags/Drops (DRY)

    Quote Originally Posted by twizzysolo View Post
    #Liked & shared of fb.
    If you could have my drop saying "Theres a monster in your speakers,Its DJ Twizzy Solo"
    Thanks
    Done! Sorry for the huge delay on these.

    Attachment 1653

  13. #103
    AUDIO REDUX Dj Excrucial's Avatar
    Join Date
    15 May 2007
    Location
    California
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,159

    Default Re: FREE Tags/Drops (DRY)

    Quote Originally Posted by djaj View Post
    Hi iv liked your page. Could you do a tag just saying 'Aaron Jay in the mix' please?
    Done! Sorry I took so long.

    Attachment 1654

  14. #104
    AUDIO REDUX Dj Excrucial's Avatar
    Join Date
    15 May 2007
    Location
    California
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,159

    Default Re: FREE Tags/Drops (DRY)

    Quote Originally Posted by GnoteBeatz View Post
    Adrian GnoteBeatz | Facebook , Hey, was wondering if you could do something that says "G Note Beatz" and or "productions" and also a short "perfect" , Thanks in advance (Y).
    Done! Sorry I took longer then promised.

    Attachment 1655

  15. #105
    AUDIO REDUX Dj Excrucial's Avatar
    Join Date
    15 May 2007
    Location
    California
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,159

    Default Re: FREE Tags/Drops (DRY)

    Quote Originally Posted by DJ 2da View Post
    Liked AUDIO REDUX on facebook.

    Could I get a drop that says, "You are now rockin with DJ 2da! And THAT's fasho..."
    And one that says "DJ 2da aka Barack O'2da aka Carlos San'2da aka Tony Mon'2da aka dropkick ya favorite DJ"

    2da pronounced like Woulda Coulda Shoulda, not TOO Da.

    Thanks man.
    Done! Let me know if I miss pronounced your name.

    Attachment 1656

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About CrazyPellas

CrazyPellas is a great music community that was founded in 2004, for Artists, DJs and Producers to Upload Music, Share Music and Get Feedback on your Music. We are constantly striving to improve CrazyPellas and ask you to contact us if you have any suggestions or if their is anything that we can help you with.

Connect With Us